Netlify - Setup with GitHub
Here I describe the setup of Netlify Static Website Hosting in combination with GitHub.
I tried Netlify in combination with my Digital Garden on GitHub. But in the end I chose Cloudflare Pages. Below are the steps I followed for Netlify.
At first I literally followed the steps as described by Maxime Vaillancourt:
- Log in to Netlify
- Once logged in, click the
New site from Gitbutton
- On the next page, select GitHub as the continuous deployment provider (you may need to authorize the connection, in which case, approve it)
- On the next page, select your digital garden repository from the list
- On the next page, keep the default settings, and click on
Site Settings I changed the name of the site to
After the website has been deployed, it can be accessed via:
Read other notes
Notes mentioning this note
- Obsidian - Setup a Digital Garden with GitHub and Cloudflare Pages
Here I describe my search for a static website generator.
No comments found for this note.
Join the discussion for this note on this ticket. Comments appear on this page instantly.